Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pumpkin Cookies

I got this recipe from some friends this last weekend and will be making them on Thursday for my candle party for people to munch on. They are super quick and require few ingredients!

2 boxes spice cake mix
1 large can pumpkin
chocolate chips (I prefer semi-sweet)

Just mix it all up together. The moistness of the cookie comes from the pumpkin and all the spices are already included in the cake mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until done!

Ashlee side note: I'm a cookie bar person. I don't have the patience to wait for 4 or 5 trays of cookies to bake. So, I usually just make cookie bars. Just put all of the batter into a 13x9 dish instead and bake! Quick and easy!
Also...if you are making them "cookie style" keep the batter refrigerated between batches. If you let the dough get warm, you will have flatter cookies. (This is a tip for all types of cookies!)

No comments: