Monday, October 1, 2007

Baked Ravioli Lasagna

Yay! My sister-in-law, Holly, just shared a recipe that I thought you might want to try out. It looks yummy. It's what's for dinner at my house tonight.

Hey. I have a really easy, good recipe if you want to try it out and see if it's blog worthy. It's called Baked Ravioli Lasagna.

2 pkgs of frozen cheese ravioli
1 lb of hamburger
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
2 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes, drained
1 cup grated mozarella cheese
1 cup of grated monterey jack cheese
parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top

It's real easy you just cook the meat and add the sauce, spread a little on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan, place ravioli on top of mixture and top with 1/2 of mozzarella and monterey jack cheese and repeat one more time. Top off with sauce and sprinkle parmesan cheese. Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees. You can also add chopped onion, garlic powder, basil leaves and italian seasoning if you so desire. Let me know what you think. It's way easy and is a fun spin on lasagna!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm flattered that's it's on your blog without you even trying it!:) I hope you like it.