Thursday, February 21, 2008

I got this recipe from my sister in law Jodie. I remember eating these Cookie "cakes" at bday parties when I was growing up. They were ALL the rage. So, when I saw her post about one a while back I asked her for the recipe. Here you go!

Cookie Pizza

½ C packed brown sugar
¼ C granulated sugar
½ C butter, softened
1 t. vanilla
1 egg
1 ¼ C flour
½ t. baking soda
½ t. salt
1 package miniature chocolate chips (regular work too)
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix sugar, butter vanilla and egg. Stir in dry ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread dough onto ungreased 12 inch pizza pan or cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Just before serving, decorate with whip cream. (Frosting is good too.)
Ashlee side note: I always remember my "cakes' being piped with chocolate frosting.

1 comment:

Montay said...

Yummy sound good I may have to make one for our Friday night pizza